Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Headshots : Ashleigh

Happy December! Can you believe it is December already?! I could have SWORN it was just December not too long ago...

You may recognize Ashleigh. I have taken numerous headshots of her (which I love doing!). Ashleigh recently transferred to NYU Tisch School of the Arts and is continuing to pursue her dreams of becoming a Broadway star. Of all people, I just KNOW this girl is going to make it!

Ashleigh and I got together while she was home for Thanksgiving and did another session. Even though it was freezing, we had a great time and the results are absolutely amazing! I swear, her headshots get more and more gorgeous with each session. :)


This was an "oops" shot, but I love it!

Ashleigh3

This alley we were photographing in was PERFECT; great back lighting, a single reflector, a gorgeous girl, and BOOM! A perfect picture.

Ashleigh5

I jokingly told her to give me her best "Top Model" looking, and this was the result... Let's just say that Tyra should watch out because this girl is FIERCE!

Ashleigh6

Ashleigh1

We had so much fun taking photos, but we also had WAY too much fun editing them. Ashleigh gave me the OK to do whatever I wanted to them, so here are some of the images I edited. I rarely play around with portraits like this, so I had a blast!

Ashleigh8

Honestly, can't you see this girl's face in Times Square some day?! I totally can.

Ashleigh10

Ashleigh2

So Ashleigh is possibly going to kill me for posting this, but it's worth it. While I was editing the session with her, we some how got on the topic of Twilight and how one of the photographs could totally be a Twilight poster. Well, twenty minutes later this is what we created... WE. WERE. DYING.
(Sorry Ash... love you! At least I didn't make you sparkle! ;) )


AshleighTwilight1



Hope everyone has a wonderful first week of December!

Don't forget to leave Ashleigh some L-O-V-E! :)

1 comment:

  1. SPARKLE! SPARKLE!

    You're ridiculous, stop flattering me, I'm all blushing and stuff...

    http://www.spotlightsunburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete