Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back to my roots...



When I first started photography (way back in 7th grade- geez, that makes me feel old), I didn't start off photographing people. Rarely did I photography people, and if I did it was weird, emo photography... because, you know, that's what you do in 7th grade. I would go around and photograph anything I saw; street lights, plants, rocks, different textures in the sidewalk, candid shots of people in New York City, anything that caught my eye.

So lately I've been "going back to my roots" you can say and photographing those things again, taking time to remember what sparked my love for photography.

Here are some photographs that I've taken in the fast few months.
All of these photographs are available as prints and canvases. If you purchase one, your print or canvas will be hand signed by me. For more information, feel free to email me! They make for great Christmas presents... :)

Harkness6

Harkness5

Harkness4

Harkness3

Harkness2

Harkness1

Dew2

Yellow2

Yellow1

Dew1

Ferns

1 comment:

  1. Never forget what started your love for photography! Enjoy the rush of capturing an image that people would have never thought to capture. Great shots! I enjoy viewing your work =)

    ReplyDelete