Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Headshots : WATERFORDrama's Spotlight Cabaret

Last weekend WATERFORDrama put on a very special production... The very first ever Spotlight Cabaret. It was a night just like any other old fashion cabaret; both classic and contemporary Broadway songs, dancing, laughter, tears, and of course delicious dessert. I went to one of the nights and it was AMAZING- not to mention my brother's solo made me bawl my eyes out (go to Youtube and look up the song "If I Sing". You will crying instantly).

Congratulations and a big BRAVO! to the cast of Spotlight Cabaret... Yet again, WATERFORDrama continued the magic and put on another perfect show.

Here are the headshots I took of the cast a few days before they opened- they clean up well, don't they? ;)

Kevin
Headshots-2
(Sorry this is my brother and I have to do this... Awwwwwwwwwww!)

Kalie
Headshots-3

Josh (aka Harpo)
Headshots-4

Mike
Headshots-13

Josh (aka JK)
Headshots-12

CJ
Headshots-11

Ally
Headshots-10

Kim
Headshots-9

Sam
Headshots-8

Kelli
Headshots-7

Lexi
Headshots-6

Nathaniel
Headshots-5

Weston
Headshots

No comments:

Post a Comment