Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wedding Wednesday : For Brides and Grooms


Welcome to a new part of the blog... Wedding Wednesday! Each Wednesday I will post entries for brides and even groom to find inspiration for their weddings; from inspiration boards, to fun article, DIY (do it yourself) project, and so much more! If you're planning a wedding be sure to check back each Wednesday- you never know what you'll find!

__________

I always ask couples for their "must have shots" list about a month before their wedding. These shots are usually the photographs couples end up picking for albums and prints. But there's always a couple that has no idea what to put down when I ask this question- and trust me, it's okay! It can be overwhelming to think about what exactly you want to have photographed the day of your wedding.

Before I headed to bed last night I checked my email one last time and found an email from The Knot. For those who don't know, The Knot is a magazine and an amazing online resource for planning your wedding. You do have to register for an account to view most of the articles on their website, but registration is FREE!

So when I saw the title of the email, "50 Must-Have Wedding Photos!" you KNOW I immediately opened the email! The email lead me to this article on the website:

Screen shot 2010-11-09 at 12.26.56 PM
(Click HERE to go to the article!)

The article was a simple gallery of the writer's 50 top must have photographs that you should have taken at your wedding. And I have to say, I 110% agree with all the shots they picked! When it comes to wedding photography you want the photographs to be able to tell the story of the day, from the beginning when the bride is getting ready with all her bridesmaids, to the ceremony, to the quiet moments the couple has together, to when the party gets going, to the end of the night when the newlyweds are leaving alone together.

I highly recommend this article to not only my brides and grooms, but to any couple that will soon be married! There are so many ideas from this article that both the bride and the groom (cause lets face it, the guys aren't always thrilled to have their pictures taken) will love and want to try! And don't forget to sign up for an account on The Knot, or else you won't be able to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment