Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn Wedding Inspiration Board

I've been wanting to make an Inspiration Board for a long time now. So today, I finally sat myself down in front of the computer and forced myself to make one. And it was a blast! I can't tell you how many times I went "Ohhh that's cute- LOOK AT THAT! I love that! No wait, that is PERFECT!" It's like I just designed my own wedding... In two hours. ;)

Without further ado... I introduce to you... A Wedding of Thanks.

I've always loved November. It's that time of year when the holiday's officially begin; Thanksgiving is on the way, kids start thinking about what they want to ask Santa for Christmas, and the hot apple cider is broken out. So when else would a perfect time for a wedding be? A time to remember the years it took to build this relationship, to thank all the family and friends who have supported you, and to cuddle up together and keep warm.

AutumnInspirationBoard


(1) You can call it a dress rehearsal for Thanksgiving. Dinner is complete with sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, biscuits, gravy,and, of course, turkey.
(2) A perfect piece for the bride and all her bridesmaids to wear. It's festive and gorgeous. I found the necklace from {Sparkle Peach} shop on Etsy.
(3) Simple, elegant, flowy... The perfect autumn wedding gown from JCrew.
(4) Another fantastic Etsy find! Ring Bearer pillows always make me wicked nervous... So why not a Ring Bearer Box? From Jennifer Raichman's Etsy shop.
(5) Another casual yet sophisticated look, this time for the groom, from JCrew.
(6) Location, location, location! A breathtaking autumn scene, straight out of a movie. Every bride's (and photographer's!) dream.
(7) Cups of hot apple cider to keep guests warm during the ceremony.
(8) Bouquets and flowers to capture the colors of autumn.
(9) To decorate the reception site, pumpkins with the newlywed's initials carved into them!
(10) What's a Thanksgiving meal without pie? Pumpkin pie, to be exact.
(11) The colors that inspired this board, pumpkin orange and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment