Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday : The Daily Love


Every morning when I wake up, I immediately check my email on my iPhone. Yes, I am one of the iPhone junkies that keeps it right next to my bed. I check it mainly to see if I have any messages from Justin (which I ususally don't, but a girl can dream! ;] ) and to read my morning email from The Daily Love.

Now you're probably asking, "What the heck is The Daily Love?"

Well, here is what their website says about them...

"The Daily Love is your daily dose of wisdom and positive energy with style!"


And that's exactly what it is! It's a daily email full of words of wisdom, quotes of inspiration, and motivation to help you through the day. For me, it's a great reminder that every day is a new start, and whatever troubles I had the day before don't matter.

My favorite part of the email are the Affirmations. I carry those affirmations without me through the day, both literally (thanks to my iPhone!) and figuratively. Whenever I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed, all I have to do is look at my phone and reread those affirmations.

This is one of the affirmations from today's email, and I am completely digging it today:

I can't see air, yet, it is as real as the Sun. I can't see my dreams in real life just yet but they are as real as the Sun.

I highly recommend The Daily Love! It's not another email that will clog up your inbox, but an email that will help you get through each day. If you want to sign up for The Daily Love or learn more information about their daily email, click here!

I am so thankful I found The Daily Love. I truly believe it has helped me to become a better person.

Screen shot 2010-11-04 at 12.46.26 PM

*** You should also check out TDL's new clothing line Self Approved. They have some awesome shirts! And 2% of the cost goes straight to The Trevor Project, the only nationwide, around-the-clock crisis and suicide prevention lifeline for LGBTQ youth. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment