Thursday, September 16, 2010

Senior Portraits : Matt



Back in April when I ran my Focus on a Cure charity event, I had a raffle for a free portrait session. The wonderful Teresa Wilenksy won the session, so she asked me to do a senior portrait session for her son Matt. But he's not your typical high school senior, he's actually a senior at Marist College. Matt never had his senior portraits done when he was in high school, so his mom thought it would be perfect to get his photos taken when he was a college senior... and I couldn't agree more!

I had a great time with Matt, and the weather that day was perfect! I hope you enjoy his photos as much as I do.

Matt-1

Matt-2

This is my favorite set from the day.

Matt34

Matt-5

Matt-6

Matt-7

Matt89

Matt-10

Matt-11

Matt-12

No comments:

Post a Comment