Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weddings with Melissa Alderton

This summer I had the wonderful opportunity to second shoot two weddings with one of my best friends Melissa Alderton. Melissa and I graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography together and we've been pretty inseparable ever since (well, minus the fact that she lives in Wisconsin, but that's why Facebook Chat is for!). So when she asked me to photograph two weddings with her, one in Wisconsin and one in Massachusetts this summer, I immediately said "YES!"

Here are my favorite shots from the two weddings. Melissa, thank you so much for asking me to come a long! I had so much fun working with you and I know we'll be doing many more in the future. :)

(Be sure to check out Melissa's blog to see her photos from the two weddings, as well as the rest of her amazing work! And if you're ever near Appleton, Wisconsin, be sure to contact the best photographer for a session, Melissa Alderton Photography.)


Joanna & Dean - Wisconsin

DeanJoanna23-24

DeanJoanna-24

DeanJoanna8-9

DeanJoanna-10

DeanJoanna-11

DeanJoanna-12

DeanJoanna-14

DeanJoanna-22

DeanJoanna-21

DeanJoanna-16

DeanJoanna-18

DeanJoanna-19

DeanJoanna-20


Carla & Brian - Massachusetts

CarlaBrian-1

CarlaBrian-2

CarlaBrian-3

CarlaBrian-4

CarlaBrian-5

CarlaBrian-6

CarlaBrian-7

CarlaBrian-8

CarlaBrian-9

CarlaBrian-10

CarlaBrian-11

CarlaBrian-12

CarlaBrian-14

CarlaBrian-13

CarlaBrian-15

No comments:

Post a Comment