Friday, September 10, 2010

Eric and Sara

How the heck is it September already?! It's like August zoomed by without even saying hello. But I can't complain too much, September has been great so far!

I recently got together with Erica and Sara. Eric needed his senior portraits taken, and their parents wanted some shots of the siblings together. We went to the Connecticut College Arboretum for their photos... And their session was so much fun!

Sargent-1

I absolutely love this shot of Sara.

Sargent-3

Eric is in WATERFORDrama with my brother, so he's pretty use to having his photograph taken by me.

Sargent-4

Sargent-5

I have to say, I'm really (REALLY!) diggin' Eric's shoes.

Sargent-6

Sargent-7

The reflection in the pond was AH-mazing that day.

Sargent-8

Sargent-9

Hey you, you beautiful thing!

Sargent-11

This reminds me of a scene from Narnia... Can't you see Mr. Tumnus prancing along in the background?

Sargent-12

Here's the best thing about photographing siblings... They are completely themselves together!

Sargent1314

Sargent-16

Sargent1718

Sargent-19

Eric, you are all sorts of smug in these... and I love it!

Sargent-20

Sargent2223

And then we found "the meadow", with all sorts of amazing light and scenery!

Sargent-24

Yeah, it had us jumping for joy. ;)

Sargent-25

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Don't forget to leave Eric and Sara some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment