Friday, August 20, 2010

Katie and Emily

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

I've known Katie and Emily forever. Literally- forever! Katie and I were born three days apart (Katie's birthday is August 27th, mine is August 30th- which means only a few days till our birthdays!). Our mom's took us to baby play dates together, then we went to elementary school, middle school, and high school together... So, Katie and I have known each other for a very, very long time...!
(This is to freak out our mom's... We've been friends for almost 20 years! YIKES! :) Sorry Mom and Cindy!)

So when Katie emailed me about doing photos of her and her sister, Emily, together I was wicked excited! We met up at Harkness Memorial State Park just before sunset... Due to traffic, Katie arrived a little late... But, as you can tell from their photos, I think it was PERFECT that Katie was late! :)

A gorgeous setting with some gorgeous sisters!
KatieEmilyBlog-1

KatieEmilyBlog-2

This is Katie!
Katie1

And this is Emily!
Emily1

They look pretty good together, don't they?
KatieEmilyBlog-7

KatieEmily1

You know how I said Katie was late, but it ended up being perfect? Well, THIS is why!
KatieEmilyBlog-10

This was honestly the best sunset I have ever seen in my life! Really, words cannot describe how GORGEOUS these next shots are!

KatieEmily2

KatieEmilyBlog-13

KatieEmilyBlog-14

But wait... It gets even better!

BOOM BABY! Look at that!
KatieEmilyBlog-18

Katie, are you stunning!
KatieEmilyBlog-16

Emily, you're looking pretty amazing yourself!
KatieEmilyBlog-19

KatieEmilyBlog-17

This was a perfect way to end a long day of photographing and fun! The funny thing is, we thought we weren't going to have a nice sunset because it was pretty hazy and overcast out... Boy, we were wrong.

KatieEmilyBlog-15

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! I have a LOT of shoots coming up in the next two weeks, so keep an eye out for more posts!

(Leave these two girls some love!)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LANZ AND LITTLE LANZ.

    And your commentary that goes along with your photos is so much fun. Can you say BOOM BABY every time you take a picture? Because that would be hilarious and awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete