Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photos by Melissa Alderton Photography


This past weekend, Justin and I went to New York City with one of my best friends in the whole, entire world Melissa Alderton. Melissa and I graduated from Hallmark Institue of Photography together. Now she is living back in Wisconsin and is running her own wedding and portrait business, Melissa Alderton Photography. I absolutely LOVE her work... So while she was in New England this past weekend photographing a wedding, I pretty much begged her to do photos of me and Justin together.

blog-4
© 2010 Melissa Alderton Photography

I have to admit, it was pretty weird being on the "opposite" side of the camera... But all three of us had such a great time! Not to mention, Justin was a trooper (he's not the biggest fan of having his photograph taken... too bad, he's stuck with me :P ). Not only did we have a fun time, but Melissa did an AMAZING JOB! I can't thank her enough for the photos!

So what should you do now? GO CHECK OUT THE POST ON MELISSA'S BLOG OF OUR PHOTOS! (by clicking that!) That's what you should do. ;) And if you're ever in Wisconsin, hire this girl to do your photos! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment