Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nicole and Vin : Engaged

You may recognize Nicole and Vin... They were in April and Ben's wedding party- Nicole was Maid of Honor and Vin was the Best Man. You have NO idea how excited I was when Nicole emailed me later that month asking if I could photograph their wedding... And of course, I said YES!

Nicole, Vin, and I met at Sherwood Island State Park in Westport, Connecticut to do their engagement session. It was a gorgeous day, and we had such a fun time! These two are so much fun, and I know their wedding is going to be amazing!

And now, introducing... Nicole and Vin.
(DISCLAIMER: These two will make your heart MELT!)

1

7

Vin, you did a WONDERFUL job picking out Nicole's engagement ring. Look at that sparkle!

6

8

9

See that look? That, my friends, is true love.

2

These next two photos are two Bible verses Nicole and Vin will be using in their wedding, which I think are beautiful.

10

33

13

12

HEART MELT, RIGHT HERE!

15

This girl knows how to work the camera.

16

4

3

17

14

18

19

5

Nicole and Vin, you have no idea how excited I am for May 7 to come! You're wedding is going to be beautiful!


Leave these two some love, they're too cute not to! :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore the one where they are sitting criss-cross on the sand. Congratulations to the couple! Karen, beautiful shots as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are priceless!! Great job Karen! I praise God for what the Lord is doing in Vin and Nicole's lives!

    ReplyDelete