Monday, August 2, 2010

Happenstance Headshots : Danielle

On Friday I had the great opportunity to photograph my friend Danielle. She is one of my good friends from high school who was in drama club with me (yeah, represent WATERFORDrama!) Now Danielle is studying theater at Manhattanville College and will be attending the National Theater Institute this fall at The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center (yes, the Tony Award winner for 2010 Regional Theater- right in our hometown!)... So some headshots were in order!

Enter stage left, Danielle playing the role of a beautiful, up and coming actress!

Danielle1

Danielle2

No blocking required for this girl. ;)
(Sorry, ignore my theater/stage manager jokes.)

Danielle8

Danielle7

Danielle10

Danielle9

Cue windblown hair affect!

Danielle6

Danielle5

Danielle4

Lady, you have no idea how stunning you are!

Danielle3


Danielle, break a leg at NTI this fall. I know you're going to be AMAZING and let me know about any shows that you're in! :)

Don't forget to leave her some love!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots.
    Danielle looks adorable, and your really very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, stop being gorgeous. Don't really stop, but please, girl, you're amazing. I LOVE YOU.

    And I love you, Louis - I'll figure out my hair situation and then I can has headshots that look this hot?

    ReplyDelete