Monday, April 26, 2010

April & Ben

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did.

Saturday morning I drove up to Danbury, Connecticut to photograph April and Ben's engagement session. We met at Tarrywile Park, which has to be one of the most beautiful places in Connecticut. I had never of heard of it until we went there, but I am so happy April and Ben wanted to do their photos there!

April and Ben's wedding is in June, and I cannot wait to photograph their wedding! It's going to be a wonderful day!

Are these two the most adorable couple or what? :)


The only thing stronger than their love for each other is their love for their God. I let them be for a while as they read their Bible together on the bench where Ben proposed to April.








When I met with April and Ben earlier in the year, Ben assured me he didn't smile in photos... He lied to me! He smiled quiet a bit throughout the shoot. Who wouldn't smile if they were engaged to April?










See? Two smiles, here.




April and Ben, I had so much fun with the two of you! June 12th will be here soon. I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment