Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rowdy's 1st Birthday

He's a bit of a goofball, a dope really. He's afraid of the big water jug in our living room, yet he chases bumble bee's around the yard. When it's sunny out, he'll roll down the hill behind our house over and over again. He loves to take baths, and he especially loves stuffed animals.

Rowdy is one year old today. I can't believe he's one. He was a tiny little puppy, laying in my arms just a few months ago! Now he sits on top of me while I'm watching TV.

I took these photos of him today. He's an amazing dog, yet he's still just a puppy!



I took this through his frisbee- I love how it came out!






He got the frisbee stuck on his face... he does that a lot.








He's pretty much attached to my dad's hip, no lie. The moment he walks in the door, it's like everyone else is gone and it's all about my dad. They're soul mates.




Happy Birthday, my Rowdy-Roo Boo Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment