Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walk Through a Wedding with J&M

At the beginning of the month I attended a workshop with Justin & Mary Marantz. I was at their Spread the Love tour in January, and when I learned about "Walk Through a Wedding with J&M", I couldn't pass up the opportunity!

What a great day it was, too! It was a great learning opportunity and just a great experience in general. Justin and Mary welcomed all 19 of us with open arms into their new home (which has an AMAZING view, just an fyi) and had a whole mock wedding set up- bride, groom, cupcakes, venue and all! We each had our own part to play; I was the grandmother of the bride ;)

And we couldn't have asked for a more fun, amazing, and gorgeous bride and groom- Kristin & Bill. Kristin and Bill are actually J&M's real couple for this fall- I'll be checking out their blog to see photos from their actual wedding!


We started the day off with Kristin getting ready. I got some killer detail shots. How gorgeous is this cocktail ring?!




Alicia Candelora played our Maid of Honor/Makeup Artist for the day.










Isn't Kristin stunning?


We left the house and went on to the Guilford Yacht Club where we did the First Look, First Dance, and some reception shots.

Aren't they adorable? Bill was such a good sport!
















Thank you J&M for such an amazing day! I had a blast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment