Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday : A Good Day

I can't believe it's Thursday already! Well, technically it is Friday, but it's 12:55am and it's the only time I have been home today.

So what am I thankful for on this Thursday? To put it simply, I'm thankful for just having a good day. Today was stress free, fun, exciting, and just good. Well, it was more like great.

It started off with my annual "summer hair 'do" (aka: when I dye my hair super blonde for the summer). And it is Barbie Doll blonde! And I am LOVING it- my hair dresser is the BEST!


(Hurray for Photo Booth!)


Then it was on to my first Senior Rep session with DJ- and she ROCKED it!




Then I went to my own Alma Mater to see some of my friends graduate. It was wonderful graduation and, even though it made me feel a little old, I am so proud of everyone who graduated! Plus I was able to catch up with some friends who I hadn't seen since high school! :) Graduations are the best.





(No, Kevin didn't graduate just yet... That's next year! But ssssshhh! It freaks me out thinking about it!)


It's days like this that keep me going; when everything goes right and there's nothing that I can complain about. I think everyone could use more days like this.

Hope everybody has a wonderful Thursday! :) I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment