Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday : Gracie & "Camera"

Today I took my 2 year old cousin Gracie to the Mystic Aquarium. You might think I'm crazy, taking a two year old to a crowded place, with no stroller, 1,547 students on field trips (yes, that in an exact number!), and just a sippy cup and her blankie. Yes, I suppose I am a little crazy... But we had a blast!

So off we went, Gracie and Camera... (yes, she calls me camera- maybe I take too many photo of her... naaaaah)

Checking out the brand new Jelly fish exhibit... WITH NO BRAINS! (inside joke, hehe). But really, jellies don't have brains. It's cool.
GraceJellies.jpg

This is the "Grace Look".
TheGraceLook.jpg

GraceSharkLagoon.jpg

Look at those eyes!
BigBlueEyes.jpg

Cute little birds! Too bad Gracie was NOT a fan...
BirdOfTheOutback.jpg

GraceandYellowYellow.jpg

GraceClimbingStairs.jpg

GraceinaCave.jpg

At the end of the day, she passed out in the car... Wit her new friend TuTu, the hot pink sea turtle.
GraceandTutuSleeping.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That little girl is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. And these shots are gorgeous. The colors are phenomenal. And the fact that she calls you Camera is so damn cute, I can't stand it. Maybe I'll start calling you Camera... hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete