Friday, July 2, 2010

2011 Senior Reps : Meet Stacey

Meet Stacey, Happenstance Portrait's second Senior Rep for the class of 2011!

Stacey is one of the funnest, wildest, most free spirited girls I know. We went to the farm she works at for her session... Let me tell you, I had an amazing time! From the donkeys, baby goats, baby bunnies, baby ducks, chickens, cows (lions, and tiger, and bears, OH MY!)... We had such a fun time! Throughout her session, you will see guest appearances from a few of those animals!


But first... Here is Tom the Turkey! He wasn't thrilled with having his photo taken...
stacey_1.jpg

After meeting Tom, Stacey introduced me to Francis, one of the three donkeys at the farm.
stacey_23.jpg

stacey_5.jpg

Then we went over and met Pedro and Olé- these donkeys have the best names!
stacey_1112.jpg

We went back into the barn for some GORGEOUS portraits- look at this girl work it!
stacey_1415.jpg

stacey_16.jpg

stacey_1718.jpg

Then there was a baby duck, who was so cute!
stacey_6.jpg

And baby bunnies! I even got to hold one!!! :D
stacey_8.jpg

stacey_7.jpg

stacey_9.jpg

stacey_19.jpg

stacey_2021.jpg

Stacey_30.jpg

stacey_22.jpg

Again, STUNNING!
stacey_26.jpg

stacey_2425.jpg

stacey_27.jpg

Stacey, I had such a fun time, and I hope you love your portraits!

Leave Stacey some love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment