Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday : Visiting Melissa


I'm currently in Appleton, Wisconsin, visiting one of my best friends. Melissa and I went to Hallmark together, and we've stay extremely close since graduation. We've been trying to plan visits for months now, and I finally had a week I could fly out!

So to put it simply, I'm thankful to be spending quality time with one of my best friends. Saturday I will be second shooting a wedding with her, and I can't wait!

There's so much more I could say, but instead I'll share a few photos I've taken in the past two days- with both my iPhone and MKII.


(I used the ShakeItPhoto app to make these photos look like Polaroids- so awesome!)




















Hope everyone has had a good week- bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment