Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday : First Red Sox Game!

It's Thursday once again... Which means another Thankful Thursday!! :)

On Tuesday I went to my first Red Sox game. Before the game, I had never been to any professional sports game... So you can imagine how excited I was for this game! The Red Sox played against Tampa By Rays... AND WE WON! Of course I brought my camera along with me, so here are just a few shots from the game.

Before the game, I bought a new Red Sox shirt... Cue cheesy myspace photos! (Notice the new battery grip... Oh yeah!)
redsox2.jpg

I went with Justin and one of our best friends Kyle. You can see how thrilled they were to have their own, personal paparazzo for the day.
redsox_4 copy.jpg
redsox_5 copy.jpg

We went with Waterford Youth Services (if you live in the area, check out all the fun trips they're going on this summer on their website!). We did all sorts of fun things on the bus, like...

Take a nap...
redsox3.jpg

Watch 'Cake Boss'...
redsox_6 copy.jpg

Play on our cell phones...
redsox_8 copy.jpg

And take photos of our tickets!
redsox_9 copy.jpg

When we finally arrived, our seats were pretty excellent!
redsox7.jpg

And, of course, I had to take a photo of me and Justin! Our first Red Sox game together, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (Sorry, it's not the greatest photo... But man it was HOT out that day!)
redsox_12 copy.jpg

I took a ton of photos at the game... I did that more than actually paying attention to the game (oops?). But I did get some sick shots! Here's is one of my favorites, Kevin Youkilis (Yooouuuuuuu!) sliding into home plate!
RedSox1.jpg

I had an AMAZING time! I can't wait to go to more games in the future- I'm looking forward to more Fenway Franks and $4.75 water bottles! :D

Thanks to Waterford Youth Services for a great day, I can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment