Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good evening! I hope everyone had a great Monday! I personally slept through most of the day (forgot to set the alarm last night and woke up around noon... oops?), so I feel like my day/night is just beginning.

This week is an exciting week for me; tomorrow is the gallery for FLASH!, Wednesday I'm going to the Wedding Row event, then Halloween festivities for the rest of the week... Oh, and maaaaybe a blog or two of some recent photos! ;-)

For now, I'm going to leave you with this.

I was going through some old facebook photos today (some of which I immediately untagged because of how ridiculous I looked!) when I came across these photos, and I literally "awwwwwww!"ed out loud.


Look at these two dorks, on their way to Junior Prom!



This was about three months after Justin and I started dating. I was only 15 and he was 16... though we both look like babies.

And I have to say, that prom dress was AMAZING.

See?



That's all for now... Be sure to check back the rest of the week for some posts and updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment