Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding with Katie Boynton

Saturday was a beautiful October day, as I'm sure all you New England folks know. I spent the afternoon with Katie Boynton second shooting a wedding for her. Not only was the weather beautiful, but so was our couple!

A huge congratulations to Carissa and Jeff! Your wedding was absolutely perfect, not to mention the vows you two wrote for each other had me in tears. And a big thanks you to Katie. I had such a good time, I hope we get to work together more through out the years! :)

Be sure check out Katie's work- this girl takes some amazing photographs! As soon as she posts her photos from the day, I'll link them on this post!

Here is my favorite shot from the day... Carissa was truly blushing bride.

CarissaJeff-1


(pssst!... Check out the watermark! It's one of many new things coming to Happenstance! Trust me, you don't want to miss it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment