Friday, October 15, 2010

Michelle and Rick's Wedding : Part One

I've known Michelle's family forever- really, I have. I went to school with her brother Jonathan, her sister Emily goes to school with my brother, and we all went to church together when we were younger. So it was so amazing to see Michelle on her wedding day. Her wedding was also the first local wedding I've ever photographed, so it was strange (but a great relief!) to drive literally thirty seconds down the road to meet up at Michelle's mom's house.

And let me tell you, this girl looked flawless!

I mean, who else can look so perfect putting on earrings?!
MichelleRickWedding-3

MichelleRickWedding-2

MichelleRickWedding-1

While the girls were getting dressed, my amazing second shooter Katie was over with Rick and the rest of the guys getting ready.

MichelleRickWedding-24

Check out Rick, all smiles and looking quite dapper.

MichelleRickWedding-29

I absolutely looove the colors Michelle and Rick picked out for the day (green is also my favorite color, so maybe I'm a little biased...).

MichelleRickWedding-27

MichelleRickWedding-31

MichelleRickWedding-28

Rick and the CUTEST ring bearer ever!

MichelleRickWedding-25

MichelleRickWedding-26

MichelleRickWedding-32

MichelleRickWedding-34

Back with Michelle, the moment they had been waiting for... the dress. The beautiful, gorgeous dress!

MichelleRickWedding-5

MichelleRickWedding-6

She's trying to hide it, but deep down the giggly 7 year old in her is DANCING with joy!!!

MichelleRickWedding-7

MichelleRickWedding-8

Michelle, you have that beautiful model look down to the tee! Absolutely STUNNING.

MichelleRickWedding-10

I'm not gonna lie, this shot gives me butterflies. TONS of butterflies.

MichelleRickWedding-11

MichelleRickWedding-12

We grabbed a few shots outside before heading to the church. As you can see, the lighting was perfect- not to mention we had nine beautiful girls with us.

MichelleRickWedding-16

MichelleRickWedding-14

Again, butterflies everywhere!

MichelleRickWedding-15

And the cutest flower girl ever!

MichelleRickWedding-19

Katie grabbed this amazing shot at the church. I had tears when I saw this! Paul looks so proud!

MichelleRickWedding-48

She obviously knows how great she looks.

MichelleRickWedding-22

But just because a girl looks great, doesn't mean she wants to walk down the aisle!

MichelleRickWedding-36

MichelleRickWedding-37

This, THIS was the look on Rick's face when he saw Michelle for the first time- yes, I had tears in my eyes!

MichelleRickWedding-38

MichelleRickWedding-39

MichelleRickWedding-40

MichelleRickWedding-41

MichelleRickWedding-43

That's 100% natural light right there, baby. And Michelle looks like a scene right out of a movie.

MichelleRickWedding-42

MichelleRickWedding-49

True love, sealed with a kiss... And they're married!

MichelleRickWedding-50

MichelleRickWedding-45

MichelleRickWedding-46


Part Two of Michelle and Rick's wedding will be up soon! But until then, I'll leave you with this teaser... Remember to leave them lots of love and congratulations!

MichelleRickWedding-47


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Photos!!
    They both look so Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Congrats Michelle! I did not know the Schlink's were photographers, so nice to see a local QH family do such great work! I too grew up with Michelle in school and in church. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete