Friday, October 29, 2010

FLASH!

This past Tuesday was the last day of the FLASH! program that I've been running for the past month. When Waterford Youth Services Bureau asked if I would be interested in doing a photography program for the middle school kids, I immediately said "YES!"

Over the past few weeks we went over a little bit of everything; portraits, lighting, nature photography, still life, movement. And when I say these kids did an amazing job, I mean they did an AMAZING job! I am so proud of all the photographs they took (all 2,000+ photos!) and I'm so proud to be able to say I taught them a little bit more than how to take a good "facebook profile photo".

Here is a short video of all the great photographs they took... I wish I could share all 2,000 images with you, but we'd be here for hours!

A huge thanks to Waterford Youth Services Bureau, the families, and friends who made this program possible. We couldn't have done this without out... And I hope to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment